This practice offers the procedure of
SculpSure TM, by CynoSure
Please call to schedule your personal consultation at which times we will be please to discuss price and treatment schedule
Then use attached scanned brochure BUT remove
from center of the image
Ahkami Medical Group address and at the bottom call for an appointment and phone number and thank you
Call to schedule your personal consultation. At such time will we discuss your treatment possibilities, schedule and pricing.
This procedure does not have guaranteed results and results vary for each individual. It is not a quick weight loss procedure and not a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise program.
With over fifty years of experience we pride ourselves in patient care given by our professional and courteous staff.
We are conveniently located at the corners of Passaic and Paulison Avenue. Parking is available through the entrance on Paulison Avenue.
While we have set hours and days of operation due to the nature of an obstetrical practice times may change.
There is no penalty for your canceling your appointment.
While there is no penalty for canceling an appointment understand that some insurances require a referral or authorization for a visit and/or procedure. This may delay rescheduling as your referral and/or authorization may have expired and obtaining a new one can take time.
Your co-pay and outstanding balances will be collected at the window.
We accept all major credit cards, checks and cash.
At each visit you must bring in all applicable insurance cards including Medicare and Medicaid and two forms of identification one preferably being a government issued picture ID.
Is this surgery?
SculpSure is a non-invasive body contouring system.
How soon can I get an appointment?
While appointments are appreciated we do take walk-ins. Under normal circumstances we try to accommodate our patients in every way and therefore appointments are usually with in one week of request date.
Do you have parking?
Ahkami Medical Group is conveniently located to major highways and bus routes. We also have ample parking.
Which hospitals do you work with?
We have privileges with the following hospitals:
- St. Mary’s , Passaic, NJ
- Clara Maas, Bellville, NJ
- Meadowlands Hospital, Secaucus , NJ
- St. Joseph’s , Paterson, NJ
How will I be expected to pay for my visit?
It is the patient’s obligation to know whether their insurance is current for their date of service. You will be expected to pay your co-pay and open balances (if applicable) at the time of your visit. If you have insurance your insurance company will be billed.
If you do not have insurance you will be expected to pay in full at the time of your visit.
What if I have to cancel my appointment?
If you cannot keep your appointment we ask that you have the courtesy to contact us in order to accommodate another patient.
What happens if you close your office on the day I am scheduled for a visit?
We make every attempt to contact our patients in the event of an unscheduled office closing. Because of that reason we ask that you give us a home and cell phone number.
What if I want other members of my family or specific person/s to be able to receive my medical information?
At the time that you register you will need to inform the receptionist on who you wish to be able to receive medical information on your behalf. Those names will be listed on your HIPPA form.
Spinal adjustment, according to authors Meeker and Halderman, is the one core clinical method that all chiropractors agree upon.
Chiropractic adjustment can only be applied to joints in the spine and correction of misalignment or subluxation that may occur in that area. 95 percent of all spinal adjustments in the world are performed by chiropractors. Chiropractic adjustment frees the vertebrae to adjust to its natural position. The natural state of the body knows how to correct itself once it is free to do so with the help of chiropractic adjustment.
Chiropractic adjustments can help prevent and treat many conditions such as the following:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive strain disorders
- Chronic muscle pain and stiffness
- Most musculoskeletal and sports-related injuries
- Nerve disorders
- Pain and stiffness in the back, chest, abdomen, neck, hips and shoulders, as well as extremities, such as arms, legs, and feet
- Sciatica pain
- Whiplash and other traumatic injuries
Some common adjustment methods include:
- Toggle Drop: This is when the chiropractor, using crossed hands, presses down firmly on a particular area of the spine. Then, with a quick and precise thrust, the chiropractor adjusts the spine. This is done to improve mobility in the vertebral joints.
- Lumbar Roll (aka side posture): The chiropractor positions the patient on his or her side, then applies a quick and precise manipulative thrust to the misaligned vertebra, returning it to its proper position.
- Release Work: The chiropractor applies gentle pressure using his or her fingertips to separate the vertebrae.
- Table adjustments: The patient lies on a special table with sections that drop down. The chiropractor applies a quick thrust at the same time the section drops. The dropping of the table allows for a lighter adjustment without the twisting positions that can accompany other techniques.
- Instrument adjustments: Often the gentlest methods of adjusting the spine. The patient lies on the table face down while the chiropractor uses a spring-loaded activator instrument to perform the adjustment. This technique is often used to perform adjustments on animals as well.
- Manipulation under anesthesia (MUA): This is performed by a chiropractor certified in this technique in a hospital outpatient setting when the patient is unresponsive to traditional adjustments.Chiropractors take many factors—including size, weight, and muscle structure—into consideration when deciding on which adjustment to make. Sometimes, ice, electrical stimulation, or massage therapy (including traction massage) are used prior to a spinal manipulation in order to relax the muscles.
Patients with chronic pain my require anesthesia during their treatment. This procedure is safe and only reserved for patients with special circumstance. Chiropractic adjustments, when performed by a skillful professional, are significantly safe methods of spinal correction.
Craniosacral therapy (CST) is a form of bodywork that is focused primarily on the concept of primary respiration and regulating the flow of cerebrospinal fluid by using therapeutic touch to manipulate the synarthrodial joints of the cranium. This procedure is proven to often relieve symptoms of stress and tension.
The following are observed benefits from chiropractic adjustments:
- Increased blood flow
- Increased body secretion of melatonin and endorphins
- Increased pain tolerance levels
- Increased range of motion
- Reduced blood pressure
- Reduced tension
- Reduced muscle pain
Popping sounds heard during a chiropractic adjustments are usually caused by pockets of air being released from behind the joints. Mild aching or soreness may be present after a chiropractic visit, but is typically gone shortly after and easily relieved with the application of ice or heat.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Phone: (973) 471-9585
Address: 110 Passaic Ave. Passaic NJ 07055
We are conveniently located at the corner of Paulison and Passaic Avenue. Parking is available through the entrance on Paulison Avenue.